Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Speaking at Memphis Agile User Group Jan. 30th "Agile Quality Assurance: The Long Ugly Tale of How We Got Better"

I will be speaking at the Memphis Agile User Group on Thursday, January 30th. This is the same presentation I did at the Agile 2013 conference last year called "Agile Quality Assurance: The Long Ugly Tale of How We Got Better" which got a great response. You can register here.


The session covers my experience at a past employer helping them adopt Scrum over the course of 2+ years and all of our trials and tribulations during that transition. I played many roles over that span including developer, QA manager, Scrum Master, and Agile coach and the presentation covers man of those aspects but has a strong focus on QA.

I lived in Memphis for about 5 years in the 90s and always love to go back. Anyone who is up for a trip down to Beale afterwards should let me know.

See you there!

No comments: